Use a template to create a presentation
Make sure you have created a template, or that the template you want to use has been shared with you.
- Navigate to the Reports tab, and then click the report type you want to work with (either Research report or Geographic report).
- Click the name of the template you want to use.
- In the Create a Presentation from template_name dialog box, enter the following information:
- Title the presentation. You can make the title as specific as you need since this is going to be a presentation created for a particular purpose.
- Set the privacy settings for the presentation. By default, the presentation is private.
- Enter values for any attributes that were set to unlocked, no default in the template.
- For any attributes in the template that were set to unlocked, default value, (available in the More Options drop-down section), either accept the default values or change them.
- Click Create. The system creates a new presentation based on the values you entered in the template, then opens a working version of that presentation in the Reports tab.
- Make any additional changes you want to the presentation, including adding, renaming, or reconfiguring visualizations and sections.
- Click Save Presentation.
- Optionally, generate a Microsoft PowerPoint version of the presentation.
© 2016, Rhiza, Inc. All rights reserved. Last updated April 14, 2016 08:23:40 AM.