Use an express report to create a presentation
Express reports allow you to quickly create presentations from a predefined set of templates while changing the values for some attributes to make the presentation customized for a specific customer.
- Navigate to the Reports tab, and then click the Research report icon.
- In the Research Templates section, click Express Reports -> Shared Express Reports to access the list of express reports that have been shared with you.
- Click the name of the express report you want to use to create your presentation. It opens a dialog box where you will need to fill in a few attribute values:
- A: Enter a name for your presentation.
- B: Determine whether you want to share your presentation.
- C - H: Enter the presentation-specific attribute values. Each express report will have its own set of attributes.
- Click Create to generate the presentation within Rhiza for Research.
- Optionally, configure any visualizations so they appear they way you want them to.
- Click Save Presentation to save the presentation.
- Click Actions -> Generate PowerPoint to generate a PowerPoint version.
- Click Actions -> Download PowerPoint to download the slides to your local machine.
© 2016, Rhiza, Inc. All rights reserved. Last updated April 12, 2016 01:43:23 PM.