Create your account
Before you use Rhiza for Research for the first time, you'll need to create and register your account.
Before you begin
Make sure you have your 32-character registration key.
- In your web browser, navigate to your company's Rhiza for Research instance (typically https://YourCompany.rhizalytics.com).
- Click Register at the bottom of the window.
- In the Create a New Account Window, do the following:
- Type your name in the Display Name field. This is the name that will be displayed in the tool and associated with any presentations and templates you create.
- Enter your email address, making sure not to use a personal address. The domain has to match the company licensed to use Rhiza for Research.
- Enter a password in the Password field, and then confirm it in the Confirm Password field.
- In the Registration Key field, copy and paste the 32-character registration key you received from your Rhiza for Research administrator.
- Click Submit.
- Accept the license agreement when the system prompts you.
What to do next
© 2016, Rhiza, Inc. All rights reserved. Last updated August 09, 2016 12:54:31 PM.