Configure your account
You can change your account settings at any point after you register. Account settings include display name, email address, password, and home market.
Before you begin
Make sure you've registered your account. See Create your account
- Open the user settings tab (1) in Rhiza for Research.
Figure 5: The Account Settings tab
- If you want to change your password, follow these steps:
- Click Change Password (2) to open the Change Password dialog box.
- Enter your new password in the New Password field, and then retype it in the Confirm Password field.
- Click Save Password to close the Change Password dialog box and return to the main user settings tab.
- Make changes to any of the other settings (3).
Display Name This is the name shown in the user account tab, and the name associated with any shared presentations, datasets, or templates you create. By default, the value is the user name you specified when you created your account. Email Address Your email address must be part of the domain licensed to use Rhiza for Research. Home Market(s) If you are using a certain type of report in a specific situation (for example, starting a Geographic report from the Syndicated Dataset tab), the report is prepopulated with whatever home market or markets you set. By default, this field is blank.
- Click Save Changes.
What to do next
© 2016, Rhiza, Inc. All rights reserved. Last updated May 02, 2016 09:02:14 AM.