Add a new section
You can add a new section by copying it from an existing section or by using the New Section button.
- Do one of the following to create a new section:
- Click New Section in the Sections pane to create a blank section with no pre-set dataset, data series, or visualizations.
- From an existing section's drop-down menu, click Copy to create a duplicate section that contains the same dataset, data series, and visualizations. (You can modify any of these elements after you create the section.)
- Name your new section.
- Add the necessary dataset, data series, category, and visualization information to your section.
- If you haven't done so already, save your presentation by clicking Actions -> Save Presentation.
© 2016, Rhiza, Inc. All rights reserved. Last updated September 24, 2015 12:24:21 PM.